Here you can find all about the best LCD monitor under $100 that are on the market and available to buy right now. So if you are pressed for time and you don’t have a lot of it to search through all the choices then this is the place that you want to check out. We provide straight to the point reviews on only the best rated models around.
Although there are plenty of models available, there are only a certain amount of them that are up for the task and this is based on customer reviews and rating. So with that being said, let’s check out the selections below.
Table of Contents
AOC e1659Fwu Portable LED Monitor
A model that is perfect for a mobile workstation is the AOC e1659Fwu Portable LED Monitor. This is a best seller and is very popular. It features a 16 inch display with 1366 x 768 high definition.
It is powered by 3.0 USB and it is ultra slim and if great when you are taking it on the go. It has a sleek design and is compatible with windows.
Acer K202HQL Abi 19.5 Inch HD Monitor
A selection that is affordable, has value and would be great for your office is the Acer K202HQL Abi HD Monitor. This 19 inch model comes in with an excellent rating and is very popular.
It features a widescreen with 1366 x 768 TN display and a response time of 5ms. It also has a refresh rate of 60Hz with ports for HDMI and VGA.
Acer SB220Q IPS Ultra Thin Monitor
An amazing value that is affordable with lots of features is the Acer SB22oQ IPS Ultra Thin Zero Frame Monitor. This model features 21.5 inches of full HD at 19020 x 1080 widescreen IPS display with Radeon free sync technology.
It has a zero frame design and is ultra thin and ports for HDMI and VGA and tilt angle and horizontal viewing angles.
ViewSonic VA2246M-LED Monitor
If you are searching for a great monitor that would be excellent for home and office use, the ViewSonic VA2246M-LED Monitor is a solid choice. It is top rated and is made by a brand that is well known in this space.
This 22 inch model features razor sharp clarity and detail with full HD 1920 x 1080p resolution. The mega dynamic contrast ratio provides sharp and crisp images and it is very flexible in terms of connectivity to laptops, PC's and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Monitors Today
- 20" Led HD+ monitor high resolution 1600 x 900
- 2 x HDMI ports ( convertible to DVI )
- Resolution & Panel — 23.8-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and...
- Response Time — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion...
- Device Type - LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27", Aspect Ratio -16:9, Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Panel Type - IPS, Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, Response Time - 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal);...
- 23. 8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0. 2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing...
- 19.5-inch (1600 x 900) Widescreen TN Display
- Response time: 5ms. Brightness: 200 cd/m²