Finding the best selection when it comes to the best PC monitor under $150 should not be a task that takes you all day. However, it can if you don’t know which ones to look for in terms of overall quality. So no matter if you are looking for a model for your computer or for watching TV on, we have got you covered.
Now there are plenty of choices to choose from and if you are pressed for time, you have come to the right place. Here we have put together a list of some of the best rated monitors that you can get for your budget today. Check out the selections below.
Table of Contents
HP 22er 180p LED Frameless Monitor
For a thin LCD display and a sleek design the HP 22er LED Backlit Monitor is an eye catcher. This 21.5 inch model features a solid rated, 1080p full HD dsiplay, a frameless ultrawidescreen and 178 degree panaramic viewing.
It is easy to connect with VGA, HDMI connections and it has great color and quality with custom OSD settings.
HP Pavilion 22cwa IPS LED Monitor
A top rated monitor from a brand that is well known in this space can be found in the HP Pavilion 22cwa T4Q59AA IPS Monitor. This 21.5 inch selection features full HD at 1920 x 1080p with 60 Hz.
It has a response time of 7ms with overdrive and vivid color scheme. It has easy connectivity and is compatible by just plug and play. There is a vesa mounting which allow you to display swivel arms and walls.
Acer KB272HL VisionCare Monitor
A monitor that has a widescreen design with ultra thin functionality then the Acer KB272HL Widescreen LCD Display Monitor should be on your list. This model is great for entertainment in the comfort of your own home.
It features full HD at 1920 x 1080 with stunning and excellent details and a zero frame. It has an ergonomic setup and a 75Hz refresh rate along with bluelightshield which reduces exposure ratio of blue light. Check it out today.
Sceptre 24 Inch Curved LED Monitor
A top rated monitor for your office needs with edgeless design curved friendly is the Sceptre 24 Inch LED Curved LED Monitor. This is a solid choice for your money.
Some of the key features include a 24 inch diagonal viewing curved screen with a refresh rate of 75Hz and a response time of 5ms and more.
LG 24MK600M-B Full HD IPS Ultrawide Monitor
If you are on the market and searching for an affordable and high performance monitor, then the LG 24MK600M-B HD Ultrawide Monitor is one to check out today.
This 24 inch model features full HD at 1920 x 1080p IPS display and an ultra slim bezel for 3 side virtually borderless design. There is game modes, on screen control and more.
Samsung SF350 Series Monitor
A great choice when it comes to an affordable monitor is the Samsung SF350 Series Monitor. This model has a 22 inch screen with an ultra slim design. There is eye saver mode, great viewing angles and eco saving plus feature and more.
It is top rated and highly recommended in this price range and this one just might be what you are looking for.
Check Out More Top Selling Monitors On The Market
- 24" class, 23.6" viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 1500R curved monitor wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience. Purchase...
- QUALITY SCREEN TIME: From big data to beautiful presentations, this 22 inch monitor deliver Full HD...
- PRODUCTIVITY & COMFORT: Flicker free technology and blue light filter help to boost productivity...
- OPTIMIZED SCREEN – Get high-quality pictures on a full HD display with an IPS panel and 27-inches...
- EASY ON THE EYES – Work long into the night without any eye strain with HP Low Blue Light software...
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- ALL-EXPANSIVE VIEW: The 3-sided borderless display brings a clean and modern aesthetic to any...
- IPS PANEL: Sit anywhere and have a full technicolor experience. The IPS panel preserves color...